Senior Front End/UI Software Engineer
The Senior Front End/UI Engineer candidate will have the right level of technical skills as well as the ability to maintain professionalism while interacting with customers, with an aptitude to answer technical questions in a simplified manner.
· Ideally 4 to 7 years of UI development experience using front-end frameworks (AngularJS/Angular).
· Experience using Bootstrap and Flexbox framework.
· Knowledge and experience with CSS, SASS or LESS.
· Must be comfortable building applications that are cross-browser and W3C compliant.
· Strong experience using tool such as Git, GitHub, Jira/TFS.
· Knowledge of best practices, clean code and following of coding standards.
· Agile development methodologies (Scrum and others).
· Advanced english proficiency.
· Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with stakeholders.
· Prepare and present conceptual designs to internal teams and key stakeholders.
· Design graphic user interface elements, such as layout menus, tabs, buttons, input boxes and other widgets/components.
· Create intuitive interfaces that optimize user interaction and experience.
· Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g., responsiveness, workflow inefficiencies).
· Enhance the user experience through layout adjustments.
· Help develop, maintain and adhere to style guides and web standards (e.g., fonts, colors and images).
· Conduct thorough testing and rapid integration of new features, to ensure seamless navigation and functionality, incorporating feedback from clients and internal stakeholders.
· Able to balance multiple projects and efficiently organize work tasks to meet company goals.
· Critical thinking with exceptional problem-solving skills.
· Able to work independently and in team environments.
· Proactive, resourceful and highly motivated with good communication skills.
· Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Problem solver with the initiative to think critically to identify improvement opportunities.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and requests.
· Must have attention to detail and effective decision making.
· Able to work independently, manage and prioritize multiple ongoing projects.
· Effectively communicate status, changes, and issues to stakeholders.
· Planning and time management skills.
· Effective leadership skills.
· Good interpersonal skills combined with willingness to listen.
· The ability to communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audience.
· Capable of leading troubleshooting activities.